a few projects

7.11.2011

So, I know I haven't written a post in like a month now, but I have my reasons....it's called SUMMER!!! Can I just say we've been to San Francisco and now Colorado and whew, I'm tired! In fact, we still have one more trip planned to Yellowstone this Summer too. It's been a fun one! I'm enjoying the warmer weather and swimming and picking fresh fruit and veggies from the garden. Isn't that great?

I designed this baby shower invite for a friend. This is her second, so we just wanted to do something to help her stock up for baby girl #2.






















This is an invitation and wedding ceremony card that I designed for another friend of mine. She's getting married in less than a month. I got them printed online because they were less than half what a printer wanted us to spend on them. I'm hoping they turned out.





(names and places have been changed on both invites)






















This is my brother-in-law, Nick. He recently graduated from High School and I was able to design his graduation announcement. I also took his pictures. I thought they turned out quite nice, don't ya think?

No comments: