Petite Lemon is LIVE!!!

11.08.2010

I'm so excited to tell you about this! Petite Lemon is finally live! I told you I was busy all Summer. I've been waiting so long to show you these.

This one is my favorite. My husband, Christopher, and I collaborated on this project to make this fabulous style of princess. Isn't she cute?



And this is the classic Princess.


This is the Owl Growth Chart, in pink.

Night Owl.

Don't you love the mustache? I thought that was a nice touch!

Super hero monkey to the rescue!

I only drew the duck, flamingo, and monkey on this one. But I organized them all into this stylish stack...  It comes in boy colors too!

4 comments:

The McGraths said...

great job muff, looks great!!

Pretty Neat Designs said...

Congratulations! It looks wonderful and I am sending a link to everyone I know with little kiddos.

Sharon said...

Those are so great, I love them all. I especially like the colors on the owl ones.

Anonymous said...

Super cute, I love the owls!