a couple of trips

7.14.2009

Due to it being summer, I have been enjoying the outdoors. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but blogging has taken second on the list to other fun things.

I took a trip to Moab with a few of my girl friends and had a blast! We even did an all day rafting trip down the Colorado River! I even saw my sister, Penny there. She had planned a trip to Moab the same weekend as me. Crazy, huh?


{View from our campsite, next to the Colorado River}


{Me and my little sister, Penny. When I say little, I really do mean little. She's only 5'2" and I'm 6'1". Plus we're only 18 months apart.}

Then last weekend we drove to Kimberly, Idaho, where we had a family reunion at the Pinedell campground. It was a blast! I attended girl's camp there, and remember it being much bigger than it is. Maybe because I was younger.


{Char playing in the dirt}

What are you doing this summer? Do you have any fun trips planned?

No comments: